Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thinking

So I have been thinking a lot lately. Mostly about life and what I want to do with mine. Ever since senior year of high school I have wanted to be an orthodontist. But is that really what I want to do?? What if I get half way through dentistry school and I realize that I don't want to do it anymore?? What if I don't get into dentistry school?? Am I truly happy in Chattanooga or am I just putting on a show for me and everyone else?? Why do I have so many questions?? I just hope that grown up life is not like this all of the time and this is just a stage of life that everyone has to go through to get to the happiness that they are going to find in life. Ok I am done now...

2 comments:

  1. I am having the same problems, and I hate it. But hopefully things will all work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll get through it. it is better to ask these questions now instead of way later in the middle of doing something you hate. and yes, grown up life is all about uncertainty and questions...and the ultimately finding the answers. that is why it is life! live it to YOUR fullest!

    ReplyDelete