Friday, February 4, 2011

long time, no write.

So I have not written here in a long time. School started back but it was a week later than we were suppose to cause of snow. It was great and all until Wednesday when cabin fever started to set in. I was so ready to get out of this house. But school is going good so far. Not too bad yet. I think all my tests start next week so that previous statement might change then. One of my best friends moved back to her hometown to go to nursing school and it's been really hard. We used to talk almost every day and now it's hard with her being away to talk. But hopefully I will be going to visit her over spring break! Not much else has been going on in my world and that is why I have not written in a while. yeah, I'm pretty boring.

O happy 18th birthday to my BFF Chelsea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment