Monday, December 13, 2010

best. night. ever.

So if you read my blog, you will know that I am totally obsessed with Tyler Hilton. And yes, obsessed is the correct word to use. Well a couple of months ago Tyler started a tour. During this tour, he came to Nashville. On a Friday night. Tickets were only $10. I am pretty sure it was a gift from the gods. Of course I bought a ticket for myself and for my bff Chelsea as a Christmas present. The weeks before the concert there was a countdown. The day of, I don't think I could have been more excited. I also got my new car that day!! (my car finally gave up). The concert was not til 10 so we decided to go somewhere yummy to eat before hand. Chelsea found this little place called 615 Union Street. This place was so cute and served breakfast all day so it was a given that we would go there. I got the french toast and it was amazing. Well we got done eating a decided to head over to where the concert was being held. It was freezing that night so we decided to sit in the car til they opened the doors. Well as we are sitting there thinking of how amazing the concert is going to be who should walk by but Tyler himself. Now I told myself that I was not going to be one of those little fan girl but I was. I was screaming in the car and I am pretty sure he heard. Well we go to stand in line and as the line is moving we walk by his bus and when we get by the door he gets out. Right beside me. Great moment in my life. (sad yes I know) Well this venue is really cool. They have a balcony part that looks down on the stage so we sat up there and it was pretty much an awesome seat. I don't think it could have been a better seat unless we were next to the stage. Well Tyler had two opening acts that were put on the schedule like a week before the concert and they were ok. His true opening act was Josiah Leming and he was awesome! Like really look him up! and then the moment we had all been waiting for. Tyler came on and I don't think I could have asked for a better show. I have been wanting to see him for a very long time and he did not disappoint. It was amazing. Well after the show Tyler was standing by the door and was signing autographs and taking pictures. So we stood in line of course. Well when it came my turn I went up to him and said hi , shook his hand, he asked my name, I told, and then like a retard said hi again. I felt so stupid after. But I got his autograph and picture. most amazing in my 20 years of existence ever. When we got back in the car, we acted like little fan girls. It was awesome. Now for some pictures.













amazing night.

1 comment: