Monday, August 2, 2010

Thankful

So it was my birthday a week ago and let me just say a birthday can let you know just how thankful and how loved you are. Sometime I take things for granted and don't realize how good I have it. This birthday showed me that I need to cherish everything. This weekend I spent the whole weekend fixing up the house that I am going to be moving into in 2 weeks to go to school and I just started thinking today that I am going to be leaving here soon. Way too soon. This summer has flown by and I feel as though I have been sitting back and letting it without enjoying it and cherishing it and that makes me really sad. But I have decided that I am cherishing these last 2 weeks with everything I have.

Well enough of the sappy stuff. Birthday time!! I had a pretty good one. I turned 20 and I don't feel any different. I fell the same ole Sarah. Hm presents.. I got a NorthFace backpack and clothes from my wonderful parents, a "Pandora" bracelet from my adopted family that I love, Tennessee tumblers from my aunt, shelves a table and some candle holders from Jeff, and moneys from other people. My birthday me, Jeff, Jason, and Toye headed to Huntsville and went and ate at a place called Dolce.


The restaurant was very trendy and very modern looking. The food was good. I got the chicken parmesan. Very good! I recommend it. I also recommend the restaurant for a special occasion cause it is a little bit too much for just a regular meal.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday! The restaurant looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over how beautiful that restaurant is! I am glad you got to enjoy it on your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete