Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Playing Favorites

So a couple of people have done this so I though it would be fun to do. So here I got. Bands/Singers you should be listening to but might not be.

1. Tyler Hilton

Personal Favs--It's Always the Same, You'll Ask For Me, I Believe in You

2. Matt Wertz
Personal Favs--5:19, Carolina, Counting to 100

3. Muse
Personal Favs--Starlight, Uprising

4. Parachute
Personal Favs--One Small Step, She is Love

5. Augustana
Personal Favs--Sweet and Low, Boston

6. James David Carter
Personal Fav-The Only One

7. Matt Nathanson
Personal Favs--Come on Get Higher, I Saw

8. The Bravery
Personal Fav--Believe

9. Teddy Geiger
Personal Favs--Our Eyes, These Walls

10. Ryan Huston
Personal Favs--Love You Forever, Paranoia

and there you go!

p.s. I know it is messed up but it is kinda cool in its own weird way!

3 comments:

  1. why thank you! I did it about 4 times and it kept messing up every time so I just said whatever. It does not look that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh great list, makes me want to go and download a bunch of these artists...thanks for posting! :-)

    ReplyDelete